What to Expect in Reiki Level 3
Who is Reiki Level 3 for?
Reiki Level 3 or Reiki Masters Level is for people who have completed their Reiki Level 2, and who feel ready to deepen their commitment to their healing and self-mastery. As part of this weekend, you will be shown how to attune others to Reiki, so that if you decide to go on to lead your own Reiki trainings you will be well equipped to do so. You may be drawn to complete Reiki Level 3 if you feel you are missing a sense of completion and feel ready to come ‘full circle’ on your Reiki journey. Of course the cycles of healing never end, but completing your Reiki Level 3 is for many people an important milestone.
What you will learn at Reiki 3?
As well as learning how to attune others, you will be attuned to the Reiki Master energy, learn the Usui Reiki Master symbol. You will also be introduced to additional Reiki symbols and be shown how to use them. The emphasis over the weekend will be on your own empowerment and self-mastery.
During Reiki Level 3 you will:
- Be attuned to the final 2 reiki rays of healing energy;
- Receive training how to teach & attune others to Reiki Level 1, Reiki Level 2, Reiki Level 3;
- Practice attuning others starting with Reiki Level 1 and progressing to Reiki Level 3;
- Explore how you would teach your own Reiki workshops – if you’d like to.
- Discuss any questions that have arisen as part of your previous Reiki experience.
- Receive additional reiki symbols including the final Usui Master Symbol, which can help you access the full potential of the reiki energy and accelerate your own healing.
- Revisit any Reiki Level 1 and 2 theory/techniques that you would like clarification on.
- Cover all that is required to teach Reiki professionally.
You will also receive:
- A Reiki Level 3 Manual which will explain information on how to attune others to all 3 levels of Reiki;
- Copy of all 3 levels of my reiki manuals;
- Your Reiki lineage.
- Reiki Master & Teacher Certificate
- Continued support from me
- If you decide to attune and teach others Reiki, you are invited to sit in on a Reiki 1 or 2 weekend, as you will gain a deeper understanding of how you would like to teach Reiki.
A two hour follow up session approximately three weeks after the course is provided for continued support in your Reiki practice. It is a space to check in how you have been since the course, answer any questions, revise techniques and to give and receive a reiki treatment.
Choosing the Right Teacher for You
When you have decided to do your Reiki Masters it is important that you choose a teacher that is right for you. It is not unusual for reiki students to take Reiki Level 3 / Masters Level with the same or a different teacher.
If you are interested in training with me, I offer potential students a discounted Reiki treatment to discuss my approach to Reiki and teaching style, or to answer any questions you may have. I offer potential students a discounted Reiki treatment so you can decide whether this is the path you want to take.